Pauly & C Glass Duck Set w/Label Vintage Italian
Pair of Pauly & C Glass Ducks with Label
Vintage pair of Pauly & C glass resting ducks with red and white inventory label still attached.
According to WikiPedia: Pauly & C was formed in 1903 by Emilio Pauly, Alessandro Hirscber Hellman, Vittorio Emanuele Toldo and Ernesto Graziadei, opening showrooms in Palazzo Trevisan Cappello, which would remain the headquarters of the company until its closure in 2007 for restoration…read more
Both are in like-new condition. Estimated circa 1940 – 1950. Hand formed in color, encased in crystal. Applied base. Measure 4″ long, 2.5″ tall.
Beautiful hand-made vintage Italian solid glass figurines. Perfect as table charms, window charms, for the collector. Offered as a set of two.