Set of THREE Flame Candlesticks #7/40 by Viking Art Glass /New Martinsville art glass.
- In excelllent condition. The old glass recipe contains Manganese, a mineral that causes the glass to glow yellowish/green under black-light, and helps date them.
- Catalog number 7/40, Circa 1953. Read more about Viking/New Martinsville glass.
- Measure 6.5" tall, 5" at widest. Offered as a set of three, makes for numerous decor options.
- Viking called these "Flame". We think they also look like perky tails.
- Molded, then hand tooled/formed glass. Polished, no seams. NOTE: Do not use candles with metal wick holders, or metal of any kind on the wax. Always remove metal from modern candles before using with vintage or antique glass.
- See additional images below, click to enlarge, used back arrow to return to this page